Oh good grief. My daughter Leisy tagged me on this. I'm supposed to tell you a few quirky things about me. And honestly, I don't think any of these are quirky but some people do tell me they're odd. So, you're welcome to add your own two cents worth about me (as long as you're nice).
1. I don't like to eat my own cooking. My family complains that they worry I am poisoning them. We sit down for dinner and they're eating my casseroles or homemade soups or whatever and I'm eating salad or cereal.
2. I don't like babies. Never have, never will. I enjoy teenagers lots more than babies. I never felt baby hungry or felt that my arms needed to hold and rock a baby. My own were fine but they were lots more fun when they grew up.
3. I can't sit still. My family does accuse me of being obsessive compulsive about it. I polish the countertops while we're around the island in the kitchen, I pull the neighbor's weeds if we're out side visiting, I'll pick up at other people's homes (just ask my sisters--they hate it), or I'll keep moving to exercise.
4. Speaking of exercise, I'm addicted to walking. I love walking. I do at least 3 miles a day but often 6+ miles. I love to walk early in the morning when it's still dark.
5. Lastly, I love even numbers and hate odd numbers. I can't stand the volume on the tv or radio to be on an odd number. If I can, I'll change a hotel room to an even number if it's odd. I'll finish reading on an even page number. I love the ease of even numbers. They're more friendly.
So, maybe I'm missing something but those aren't really quirky and I can't think of anything else. Can you?