Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

7 Habits of Happy Kids




This is what I've been working on for the past year. Check it out and go buy the book--you can get it on Amazon.com. Also, go check out www.seancovey.com and see the other cool stuff we're doing. There's a short video clip of the author promoting the book. I set this event up and Metta was there to help me. I was in NYC last week for the launch of this book and it was great fun!

I would love your feedback--good and bad--and any new story ideas.

1 comment:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

You go! I love to tell everyone that you were a major part of his teen book. I have used it in YWs.
How was your trip to Czech Republic??

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015