Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Friday, July 03, 2009

More Trip Pix!


View from the Coliseum in Rome.



Ahh, Florence! It was beautiful. Here we are at the Duomo and then at Ponte Vecchio. It was all beautiful. I would love to go back and spend more time in Firenza!

A most pleasant surpise was the Field of Miraces and the Leaning Tower or Pisa. Pisa was between the port and Florence. We decided we would see Pisa only if we had time--we did, and it was well worth the extra taxi fare.



Gargoyles (one of my favorite things about Europe are gargoyles) on the Leaning Tower of Pisa.


Arch d'Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral in the rain.





Last day of holiday was a rainy afternoon and evening in Paris. When we got to the Eiffel Tower the sun came out and it was stunning. We ate at a little Parisian restaurant down this street and sat by the window and watched the people.

I have TONS more pix. You only have to ask.

4 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

Beautiful! I just love all of the pictures! I really do want to see more!!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

You remind me of your brother...where are the people??

Unknown said...

Daysa and metta got plenty of the people shots (of themselves). Somebody saw their pictures and I asked me if I went on the trip. So, I went for the scenic shots.

Come see us and we'll show you LOTS more pix. See you in August?

Steve and Hailey said...

Thanks for having me over SO many times! It's so great to have you close so that I don't feel totally alone with Steve gone.

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015