Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Friday, December 11, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude--I'm grateful for good health

This is a blog post from my daughter. If you'd like to help, send me your email address (annie.oswald@gmail.com) and I'll pass along the address to you too. Merry Christmas.

From Leisy:

I couldn't think of a better way to reach more people to ask this favor. We have some friends here in Toledo whose eight year old son was diagnosed this week with an extremely rare form of cancer. The prognosis is not good and the family just wants to enjoy the last bit of time they have together. The little boy LOVES mail and Christmas. His grandmother is also a close friend and when I asked her what we could do- she said we could send he and his brother mail of any sort. I know he'd love to get mail from places besides Toledo so I thought I'd ask friends to send him some. Christmas cards or letters or anything would be wonderful. He loves spongebob, cooking, and all other normal eight year old stuff.

I don't want to post their names and addresses on my blog- so if you'd send me an e-mail (leisyoswald@hotmail.com), or comment with your e-mail address, I can send you one with the information! Thanks so much!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015