Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Bo-kay



Because my baby NEVER reads my blog, I thought I'd post this for those of you who do read my blog. Here's a picture of her first Valentines bouquet from a boy. She says
"he's stupid, boys are stupid" but she did have a smile on her face and made us promise we would not tell a single sister (well that's easy--none of her sisters are single).

In addition to this we had a great Valentines Day and weekend--thanks Dave and Michelle and family for coming to visit--we're going to miss Sawyer. Kristen please send pix.

2 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

When did that happen and how did we miss it? It's beautiful! We had a wonderful holiday - thanks for hosting ALL of us. Hope the damage was minimal. Walks, Iron Man, Sunday Dinner, True Colors...all the good stuff!

Annie O said...

In fact, Daysa commented on how relieved she was that everyone was gone. He brought the flowers last night--wish you all could have been there to help us tease her mercilessly.

Let's do a yearly get together--one year in Boise, the next in Lehi.

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015