Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Monday, September 20, 2010

For the Sherlock and Anglophile Fans

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This started out slow (I got the book at BEA back in May and started it then)but a few chapters in it picked up speed. I enjoyed the read and really enjoyed what I learned about Arthur Conan Doyle. The one thing I didn't like was the fact that we never found out WHY the murderer committed the murders. And in some places it was too convenient and in other places it was too predictable.



I feel myself leaning towards 3 1/2 stars but I did enjoy the story and the history.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015