Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Nemesis by Jo Nesbo

Nemesis (Harry Hole, #4)Nemesis by Jo Nesbø

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I always thought of the Scandinavian people as happy and healthy but these books out of Sweden and Norway lately have made me change my mind. Rather than Pippi Longstocking think Vikings--brutal Vikings.

This is gritty and dark (not quite as gritty as the Girl with the Tattoos series but still gritty). Other than a few of the main characters it was difficult to keep everybody straight. You can't put this down and come back a week or two later and expect to pick up where you left off--there are too many plots, sub plots, characters, and character history.

So, yes, I'd probably read another Jo Nesbo book but I won't rush out to buy it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015