Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Book 11--The fault isn't in us, it's in the alignment of the stars--loved that thought

The Fault in Our StarsThe Fault in Our Stars by John Green
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Exactly the book I expected it to be. It kept my attention, I cared about the characters, and the author did add a twist. This book is this generation's Love Story. Teenage girls will see the movie and I hope read the book. And most importantly, I hope everyone who read it takes the time to ponder the questions.

I really did enjoy the thought-provoking questions it asked. And I could't help but wonder what kind of cancer carrier I would be. Would I accept it gracefully? Would I fight? Would I be the joker? Would I be depressed? Or would I be all of those things.

The book also helped me to clarify what I believe in--what the great S is.

And lastly, what kind of parent would I be? I hope I never have to find out but I'm afraid I'd be the crier.


View all my reviews

No comments:

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015