Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Thursday, July 17, 2014

BEA ARC and book #14--finally a good one!

Uncaged (The Singular Menace, #1)Uncaged by John Sandford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is an ARC that I picked up at BEA--on sale July 22, 2014.  It's a YA novel by John Sandford and Michelle Cook. I suspect this is more Cook than Sandford. I like John Sandford but I didn't hear much of his voice in this.

It was actually pretty good--I give it a B/B+ for young adults. The story moved quickly and cohesively. I liked and cared about the characters. I really enjoyed reading a YA novel that wasn't dystopian!

This is obviously the start of a series and I will read book 2 when it comes out.



View all my reviews

No comments:

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015