Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Town Like Alice

A Town Like AliceA Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes, I read this again.  Still LOVE it. I convinced my bookclub to read it too and they all loved it which totally validated how good this book is.

Like many others I saw the Masterpiece Theatre version of this and immediately went out and got the book. This is beautiful tale of the strength of women and written by a man--I always marvel when a man is able to really capture it. You must read this and then see the movie--not vice versa.

After reading this book I went out and found everything I could by Nevil Shute. I highly recommend all of his books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015