Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Book 16

Matched (Matched, #1)Matched by Ally Condie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

YA dystopian romance. I'm intrigued enough to read the sequel but I simply did not love the main characters, Cassia and Ky. I'm like Leisy, I liked the official match for Cassia. I think Hunger Games spoiled us and we expect young female dystopian teens to be more physical and aggressive--which I prefer to Cassia although she eventually got there after 200+ pages.

I also felt like there were too many loose ends and too many main plot lines that didn't have enough background and thus felt "coincidental" and forced. Maybe more of the back story will be explained in book 2.

This story is slow paced and sweet. I would recommend this read to a younger YA audience.


View all my reviews

No comments:

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015