Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Thursday, September 06, 2007

We are a happy family!

First Christmas in our new house--December 2006
Metta giving baby sister Daysa a kiss.
Laney kissing Taylor on the cheek.
Kent kissing Leisy on the cheek (with Zeb in utero).
Mom and Dad in the chair.
Merry Christmas!


So here we are--the happy family on February 17, 2007. Phil and I in front; my sweet baboos, Metta and Daysa on the rock; Laney and Taylor, stunning bride and exceptionally handsome groom; and doctor-to-be son-in-law Kent and glowing Leisy (with Zeb in utero).


Here's Zeb (out of utero). Isn't he adorable! Don't you dare say "no." This is my daughter's baby, my husband's grandchild, and I'm THE Nannie Annie.

No comments:

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015