Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WANTED!

To all my former UVU students, Sunday School and YW students, people I worked with on 7Habits Teens and 6 Decisions:

I'm working on a new book project at FC. I need stories of how you were proactive in high school or college. Send me your stories (short: 1-3 paragraphs) and you'll have a chance to have it published in our 7Habits for College Students textbook--and we'll include your name if you like.

You can send the stories to my email (annie.oswald@franklincovey.com) or post them in the comment line here.

Just for submitting a story we'll send you a thank you gift!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new design of your blog, although it's not brown.

Unknown said...

I know but it's close to brown. Are you going to send me a story?

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015