Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Read it and loved it.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed the book. There were times in the book I was slightly bored but I loved the ending--it wasn't all neatly tied up and sweet and syrupy which is one of the things I love about the series. I love that Katniss is a real girl with real conflicting emotions. She's not flat and she's not a super hero.

It is a tear jerker in some places.

So all in all, the book lived up to expectation.

Daysa, my 16 year old started it yesterday and she'll probably be done today--she says she loves it.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Okie said...

I'm only about 80 pages in right now but I'm loving it so far....the emotions evoked are amazing. I feel myself frustrated/angry/worried right along with Katniss. It's fabulous the way Collins has made this so immersive. Looking forward to finishing it up. Hoping for the best for everybody involved though I'm apprehensively anticipating some tragedy along the way.

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015