Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Book Review

I really really liked this book. I would have given it five starts except I reserve 5 stars for classics and for books I think everyone should read. This book had some REALLY gritty parts which some of you might not like.

The female protagonist is strong and vulnerable and really quirky. The male protagonist is real. The story is woven between the two and comes together nicely. I liked too how they tied up both story lines and didn't leave me hanging on the stories although it does on the character story line.

I will definitely read books two and three. I'm only sorry that Stieg Larsson won't be writing lots more.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Both Justin and I really enjoyed this series. We burned through all three. The first movie was pretty good. It followed the book better than most movies do and the casting was perfect. Highly recommended, but yes, VERY gritty.

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015