Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Let It Go: A True Story of Tragedy and ForgivenessLet It Go: A True Story of Tragedy and Forgiveness by Chris      Williams

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I agree with all of the reviews below. I keep going back and forth  between 3 stars and 4 stars. It was difficult to read. I started it last June and just finished it in January. The story of what happened to Chris as a young man had a greater impact on me than did the later accident. I admire Chris and I have great respect for what he did and the story he has written. I would have liked to "feel" more of the anguish as opposed to reading that he felt pain and anguish--I hope that makes sense.  If you've gone through a tragic event and need direction, read this.



View all my reviews
Let It Go

No comments:

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015