Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Monday, January 27, 2014

Book 2 of 2014

I"m on track for my goal of 24 books this year--2 a month!

The Only Alien on the PlanetThe Only Alien on the Planet by Kristen D. Randle

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was recommended as somebody else's favorite book of all time. And I guess if I had read it in high school it might have been my favorite book too. This is a quick read and it kept my interest throughout the whole book. The book itself was great, the ending I'm not sure about. SPOILER ALERT: And as a mother I'm not sure how I would feel about my daughter with Michael. See, from my perspective nobody just gets better--it takes years and years and a person so traumatized would have lifelong scars. And really, that whole family was a bunch of red flags.

Yes, entertaining. Yes, quick read. Yes, engaging. I would recommend this to high schoolers in my life.





View all my reviews

No comments:

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015