Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Friday, July 02, 2010

Phil has another grandbaby!

These are the details thus far. We'll post more as Laney tells us more. From Laney:

Here I am. I started that post earlier this afternoon, and now it's 9 in the evening. I am sitting here in the hospital with a new baby- actually she is not with me, she is in the nursery. We haven't seen her since 5:30 (it's 9) they have to do some blood work and tests and such because she was born with a knot in her cord. They say it probably happened quite a while ago when she was small enough to swim circles in my belly. I think their concern is that she may have missed out on some nutrients or something. Anyway- she is completely healthy and had an apgar score of 9. Here are some pictures: (she doesn't have a name yet. It's narrowed down to Milly or Scout) We'll see what we feel when we get to spend some time with her. We will post again soon with more details and stories! I want to go to sleep.


Here is the knot in the cord. The doctors and nurses thought it was pretty cool. I guess it isn't all that common.

2 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Congratulations to Phil on his granddaughter, congrats to you on your daughter's new baby!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015