Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Monday, June 22, 2015

The Art of Crash Landing--Great airplane read, bad airplane title.

The Art of Crash LandingThe Art of Crash Landing by Melissa DeCarlo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A very likable woman with a very real story. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There were laugh out loud moments in this book and moments of heartbreak. That's a great book that can capture both ends of the spectrum so well. This book makes you analyze your past and why you do what you do now because of past mistakes--your own and your parents' mistakes.

The only downside to this book is that I couldn't quite keep all the past characters straight and by the end of the book I wasn't quite figure out who was related to whom. I felt like there was one too many past stories.

But overall, I recommend this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

My Family

My Family
Christmas in OH

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
Harvest 2015